Who Am I?
So, Who Am I? You may be asking yourself that very question. Here is a bit about me......I am 29 years old, single mom to Nathan, who is 11. I was diagnosed with MS on Friday the 13th, that should have been a clue. I am a regular person, who like all of you is trying to live life day by day. I don't want to hear it's going to be okay, it's going to get better......it's not. There will be good days and bad days, that is just how it is. Hopefully the good will outweigh the bad. Tell me like it is, give it to me straight, I don't need a to have it sugarcoated. I am too smart for that. I worked in medicine for almost 13 years, have a background in business and accounting. I love to spend time with my family, my dog, and my friends.
My Philosophy: If it won't matter when we are dead, then it wasn't that important to begin with.
2 comments:
Right on. Born,Die, in between we just do what we can.
I just found your blog and I'm enjoying reading about you and your experiences with MS. I was diagnosed one year ago. I hope your attitude and outlook will rub off on me and that I will somehow learn to live with the fact that I have MS.
Post a Comment